iPod mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh! More decisions!

Ok, I just got an email from Apple that says that they have such a huge demand for iPod minis that they won't be able to ship it for 3 more weeks. (I've already waited 3 weeks.) But they said that they'd replace it was 15gb regular iPod for no additional charge, and that 15gb iPods usually ship within 24 hours. Basically I'd be getting a 15gb iPod for $250.

Should I get the regular one for $50 less, or wait and just stick with the mini?

That would depend on how particular u are about the size of the player ......i mean the physical size ......

N' yes ofcourse the pink colour :) ....

Otherwise ....it's a great choice ..u get a 15GB ipod for the same cost as a 4GB mini

My friend has a regular iPod that she got for Christmas and I was really surprised about how small it is. I think when it comes down to it they're both really small.

As for pink... I ordered the mini in silver. :( I decided I might get sick of pink.

Also, if I ever decide to sell this thing, I can get a lot more money off of 15gb than 4gb.

Hmm.

Ebay is calling emily...do you hear it?

ebayyyyy...ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ;)

Im not an ipod mini fan. It may be because I have well over 2000 songs or it may be because its like 3/4 the size of the regular ipod. It's not nearly as sexay and has a more limited selection of accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom