The most insane build ever planning ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only suggested SCSI cause I thought Budget was unlimited, however Now that I actualy Go back and read other posts I realize its not Unlimited.

Also, I would buy This
over the Fortron, he doesn't Need 4 Rails...

ah, i didnt catch i wrote 250gb raptor twice.... and you people need to stop adding monitors with weak resolutions. those are meant for televisions... not mornitors... with resolutions that low he wouldnt need a geforce 8...

i didnt say that was bad.. thats exactly what i would recommend, i found them on ebay for about 1600 on ebay one time.. maybe they're still there

AnthraX said:
And you won't want to get an HD-DVD drive. Go Blu-Ray! HD-DVD is the inferior product.

I would wait before making that claim. In a few months, we should know which format will be more widely supported. Blu-Ray, although it has higher storage capabilities, is much more expensive and as of yet, not well recieved in the consumer market.

Spartan666 said:
I would wait before making that claim. In a few months, we should know which format will be more widely supported. Blu-Ray, although it has higher storage capabilities, is much more expensive and as of yet, not well recieved in the consumer market.

It's already obvious that Blu-Ray is the superior product. But yes, the expense might ruin it in the consumer market. If it picks up pretty fast and enough people get interest in it, the prices will soon drop.

Thank you very much for your effort in researching me the very best build that I should buy.

Now I need your help in my planned build. Finding that E6600 is not powerful enough for me ^_^

Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800
2GB DDR2 667Mhz? Is 800Mhz already in the market?
Inno3D GeForce 7900GT <--something to hold to GF8
**EDIT 2x 150GB WD Raptor <-- is this the largest capacity Raptor already and should I RAID it?***

Now can u add up the other things like casings, PSU and aftermarket products?

Casing
PSU
motherboard
cooling devices
the best 20" LCD Monitor with high resolution

Kindly compute for the overall price? And fill in what I missess out? Thanks a lot guys..

Sad Conroe release was delayed T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom