Good PC company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt12

Baseband Member
I dont visit these forums very often but I do off and on. I believe in a computer built yourself and not by a company and I have done so with mine but.....

If someone were to look for a prebuilt computer with a great warranty and EXTREMELY great price (I have told anyone in my family and friends to go here and they are not dissapointed) then the best site to got to IMO is www.ibuypower.com.

I know these forums aren't interested in Prebuilt but to those who want one or if any of you would be reccomending them to a prebuilt pc company I would reccomend that you reccomend them to www.ibuypower.com. I am posting this because multiple times ive seen someone looking to get a prebuilt pc and they are recommended to other sites but never this one, I think it would be a good idea to check this site out even if you like to build your own.

So all in all I decided to post this so most of ya who do not know this site would simply know about it and know how darn good it is. Also if you go click on the Gamer FX rig you tend to get some savings on your final price because it comes with better parts to start with when you customize it for some reason (dont ask me but that is the one I recommend to everyone who wants one and they are happy). There ya have it get on the ball and go with it OOOOOOOO www.ibuypower.com . :cool:

OH forgot, big tip to get the price down even more is at the end after your done customizing and it is in your cart where it says coupon code type in IBUYPOWER all capitalized (code I stumbled upon helping my bro customizing to get a instant rebate, think the computer has to be over $999.00 though to get the rebate.;)

Yawn. Refer to my other post if you want the details, but

1. They're the same company as Cyberpower. 'Nuff said. :p

2. The whole point of buying a prebuilt is to have it assembled already and to have a warranty with good backup. If it's not built correctly half the time (e.g. loose connections), and customer service is unhelpful, why even buy from them?

EDIT: I read your other reply. If people wanna buy from them, fine. I won't, though. :)

Wah! Double post.
oh_noes.jpg

I have a reason why I posted this post above, and will not argue the point any longer, good day gent.

Flame me if you want,

but i think HP has the best pre-built computers. I finally realize that Dell is junk, and i've had no problems with HP computers and laptops :D

talldude123 said:
Flame me if you want,

but i think HP has the best pre-built computers. I finally realize that Dell is junk, and i've had no problems with HP computers and laptops :D

They overprice less than Dell. Their selection is a bit smaller though. If I was on a tight budget and wanted a prebuilt, I'd go with HP rather than Dell. Once you put the word "gaming" into the equation, prices always shoot up somehow. ;) For gaming, building is the best option unless you want to either put up a lot of cash (voodoo, alienware,etc.... I wouldn't go with Dell) or deal with crap customer service and computers that aren't even assembled half the time (cyberpower, ibuypower).

What is this "pre-built" company I keep hearing about?

I've never used them.

Do they take the fun out of building my computer?

Guess so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom