Whats the best liquid cooled gaming machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the air out of your heads, I am recommending this for the OP (Original Poster) I have built my own though I recommend this to ALL who dont want to, and yes it is a very good machine closest to true I have seen yet when it comes to prebuilt

Hunt12 said:
Get the air out of your heads, I am recommending this for the OP (Original Poster) I have built my own though I recommend this to ALL who dont want to, and yes it is a very good machine closest to true I have seen yet when it comes to prebuilt

Meh. iBuyPower is the same company as Cyberpower. Same crap customer service. Yeah, you pay almost the same price as building a PC yourself, but.... half the time it isn't even built properly. That warranty doesn't mean much with the customer service and level of integrity they have over there. Look 'em up on www.resellerratings.com.

I see, though to the last 4 peeps I recommended to this site who were not interested in building there own liked the results performance and there pc's were running great. Im going off of experience from the people who got em not by what a review says. Either the people who are happy about it are lucky they got a good one (doubt it) or it is not a bad site, have had no problems with my friends with it so... Though if it says that then I can see why you would not think about trying, though I was and am impressed by it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom