planning for my crazy mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, put it in the backyard inside a shed, for 100-200 bucks, find yourself a decent enough shed... adding the fact that you might want to place insulation as you don't want gramps from next door shootin at you at 3 in the morning... yea, my 2 cents

one of the best things ever of what i thought would be cool... is having ur water cooling system in a fridge and having a few beers or soda in there too!

yeah i was thinking of doing something wirh air cooling and a fridge, also i measured and i have just enough clearance to get this into my house, though i may end up keeping it outside

So, im guessing it gets warm in the summer, u aint gonna have a/c in the shed and putting a window unit in there would be hell aloud, and not having anything in there would kill your system, not to mension you also.

Unless your really skilled and used to a track ball mouse I would just go with a normal wireless mouse.

ARRGGG

no dont use the wireless!

dont use a wireles anything!

It may recharge but eventually the battery will go dead

And you may think you have got rid of the wire but you havnt You still have to plug in the sensor

wireless is more expensive but it should be cheaper

alright i like track balls, i learned comps with one. I like the concept of wireless but when everything is fixed and secured whats the point of using it when wired is faster, i think 1000 bucks is a rather hefty estimate, all i need to buy is the wood, i have the computer, speakers , and other stuff, btw im looking for a good set of headphones any suggestions. thx im getting good ideas from this please post more

1000? pft thats cheap lol. It took me 1430.00 dollars to build mine. my computer that is not a whole big gaming system lol

alright as i said before i alrady have the computer parts, and everything else except for the wood. So i need to buy wood and its ot gonna cost a thousand bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom