Mouse rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wasnt thinking in bandwidth terms... a mouse seems capable of operating at higher polling intervals, but I am not so sure about USB Wireless adaptors and data sticks...

It is a shame you cannot change it for one port only.

no, it still wouldn't damage anything.
when you plug something in, the PC finds out what it is before doing anything with it.

this polling rate only applies to mice. and the tool only changes the mouse drivers.

well... it changes the whole "usbport.sys" drivers. if it is only changing a mouse "part" of that, then i think i will put it back up again.

EDIT: if a mouse can only handle, say, 600Hz, and you set it at 1000Hz, will it force 1000 and break the mouse, or will it run at 600?

joshd said:
EDIT: if a mouse can only handle, say, 600Hz, and you set it at 1000Hz, will it force 1000 and break the mouse, or will it run at 600?
if that's the case, the mouse will only output 600. it can only output as much as it can.

I have a razer copperhead, and my avg is around 600. I got like 3k once, but yea i love it for gaming. Im not much of a sniper, im more of a close-range dude. I turn a corner with a shotgun, adn i move the mouse to the other guy's head, and it goes there right away. I tried playing it on my friend's pc, adn i couldnt do it. His mouse was to slow, adn it didnt glide like the copperhead. I love my mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom