Rethinking monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
k guys the monitor i had picked out was teh Viewsonic VP930B, now i got a pretty sweet deal on it, $395 CANADIAN! compared to other retailers who sell it for $550 sometimes. anywayz. the store i was gonna get it from is currently out of stock, but im guessing come august they will have it, but if they dont i have these monitors in mind.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824001067

well thats the only one, if anyone can suggest any other that is good. plz go ahead

Parameters:

1) 19"
2)<$400 USD i can prob find the equivalent price in canada, these stores are CHEAP, cheaper than newegg in comparison. although newegg has better quality service im sure.

there i edited it to that samsung, and about that monitor, we dont got that in the T .

I would recommend the VX924 or VX922 from Viewsonic. They are great and fairly priced 19" LCDs, slightly lower in price than the Samsung in your original post.

the T . is Toronto, and i just said he vp930b may not be available for me at the set price. and the vx924 has many complaints, such as many dead pixels ( i realize a few are normal), and backlight leaks, and the vx922 doesnt play dvds that well. i was leaning towards a vx922, then i was told about this problem, but just how bad is it when its playing a dvd?

Either Samsung or dell. I've got a 19" Dell ultrasharp and its great. Ive heard nothing but good things about dell monitors, and you can get mine for 260 on sale with a 3 year warranty

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...1&cs=19&l=en&mnf=694&Page=productlisting.aspx

But i dont know what dells deal is in Canada... so mabe not

edit: for canadians the 19 ultrasharp is $349(canadian) and it comes with the standard 3 year warranty... so i dont know if thats still a good deal for you or not because im not famliar with how much all of the other ones cost in canadian dollars.

Heres what youre looking at

Sub-total $349.00
Shipping $0.00
GST $20.94
PST $27.92
HST $0.00
Total Price Shipped $397.86

you could also get a 4 or 5 year warranty for some more money, 29 and 49 canadian dollars respectively

eah, im gonna steer away from dell. any other suggestions?

and that samsung $475 here in canada. yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom