$2000 Conroe PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, it's pretty much gonna be sold out for a month, unless intel does wonders in manufacturing them and luckily there will be a surplus so the price will go down.

Ridlyn said:
Ya, it's pretty much gonna be sold out for a month, unless intel does wonders in manufacturing them and luckily there will be a surplus so the price will go down.

*Curses.*

I can only wait for so long. And I'm only getting one if there is sufficient evidence (benchmarks, etc.) of its superiority besides the general hype. I mean evidence from people like the ones on this forum. Grrrr. I do not enjoy time constraints. :beard:

Ridlyn said:

Intel's Conroe output is going to be more than AMD's total production of Athlon 64s. There won't be shortages.

Well im not building my pc until jan. 2007 anyway so i dont have to worry about conroe shortages.

lmao. What's with this new AM2 hype everyone is refering to in jan. And don't tell me to *search* :rolleyes:

BennyV04988 said:
lmao. What's with this new AM2 hype everyone is refering to in jan. And don't tell me to *search* :rolleyes:

It's just a small, trivial thing I won't have to worry about, since I'm building within a month. ;)

You could search for it, but seeing as you're so utterly lazy :p, refer to the previous, badly-crafted post. :p
You 4re all retarded n00bs!

Anyone I haven't offended? :D

Sorry, it's been a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom