Installing Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
GuitarFreak1857 said:
i've only got one DVD drive. i havent installed it yet because i need the drivers for my mobo that i can't find.

I have a dfi nforce4 mobo and the only driver that vista didn't recognize was the realtek ac-97 soundcard. it found that driver on the internet after it was installed

EricB said:
I have a dfi nforce4 mobo and the only driver that vista didn't recognize was the realtek ac-97 soundcard. it found that driver on the internet after it was installed

k. i successfully booted from the vista DVD. but, i need a 25 character key that i didnt get????were can i get one?

GuitarFreak1857 said:

I can't recall it. look here in the searc tab for the vista beta 2 download. they have the link there. I asked the same question

Windows Vista Beta 2 (and RC1) is time-limited, pre-release software that will expire on June 1, 2007.

i don't think i can get a key now.

For registered customers who have received a Product Key the download sites will remain open until Friday, July 14.

IDK what to do now

The Public Beta is no longer available for sign up. Since you didnt get you Key when you could you are going to have to find one on the Net. I highly doubt it will activate though.

Either that or if you know someone that did sign up and htey were able to get the 2 serials. (You got 2 per email address) Maybe they will give you one of the serials so you can activate.

Other than that you are outta luck. It expires next year. Hint its 2006 it expires 2007. ;)

So it will be good for a while.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windowsvista/
That was the site you should have gotten the Key from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom