Just built my monstor computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool glad to know I got the best thing for the money I had. I know I know this aint sh** compared to the computers you guys got but this one is my first since 4 years ago. My ole celeron barely runs far cry I was surprised that it actually installed.

i'll tell you know.. that is a great first build, you're going to love it. Its way better than what i started out with... my crippled compaq with a 3500+ and onboard video O_O

good on ya... you got what you thought was the best for you and your budget and you went for it... No worries about what the others think... some people just like the bragging rights of have an exceptional system, AND having the budget to keep it up! congrats! let us know how it goes with the build when you get it, we're here if you need some help. :)

nitestick said:
[rant]that is uncalled for, not helpful in the slightest. the pc is his monster computer. my first pc was a p166MMX. i got it about the time the P3 was hitting 1ghz. not exactly the latest and greatest, did i care? no. no-one can deny the urge to take over the world one gets when they get a "new" pc of any sorts ;). besides it's what you do with it that makes it a monster. i know personally that all of my pc's outperform my friends P3 733, despite the next most powerful CPU i have from this rig is a K6-2 475mhz. [/rant]

sorry for that, i took that kind of personal because i've had people "diss" my old computer like that

the video card is a good choice especially if it can be "unlocked". all in all i think the rig is pretty good by choice of parts, especially seeing as you've avoided all the mistakes i've seen some quite experienced people make

connect3D now laser-shut the extra pipes... and connect3D was the only brand that had x800gto unlock pipes.. and now none. the only ones that unlock (and guaranteed to unlock, and often come unlocked) are the x800gto^2.

oh, and nitestick, sorry, but neither of your comps are monsters.. :p ... literally i mean.. they're fine fine machines.

nitestick said:
[rant]that is uncalled for, not helpful in the slightest. the pc is his monster computer. my first pc was a p166MMX. i got it about the time the P3 was hitting 1ghz. not exactly the latest and greatest, did i care? no. no-one can deny the urge to take over the world one gets when they get a "new" pc of any sorts ;). besides it's what you do with it that makes it a monster. i know personally that all of my pc's outperform my friends P3 733, despite the next most powerful CPU i have from this rig is a K6-2 475mhz. [/rant]

sorry for that, i took that kind of personal because i've had people "diss" my old computer like that

the video card is a good choice especially if it can be "unlocked". all in all i think the rig is pretty good by choice of parts, especially seeing as you've avoided all the mistakes i've seen some quite experienced people make

Pop that tampon back in there tubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom