Pink Linux Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoad said:
BTW Shannon making a poll ain't fair you're the only girl in this forum.. the rest are guys, nobody would choose a guy over a blond chick, even if you were[not saying you are, marking this cause people MISREAD my lines latley] fat and ugly you'd still win :p we need a fair enviorment, I AGree for a poll but in a forum I choose =D haha.
[/B]

You do realize that I'm not blonde, don't you? I don't see why you should choose the forum, or why it should be the same one in which we're having this debate. Besides, I claimed prettiest geek, not prettiest person in the world or something.

I got Hamachi installed, the regular command line one, but I can't seem to get ghamachi to work.

I figured out how to share network folders with my windows machine, though, which I was very pleased about.

If you want to try gHamachi then upack it, make sure it is executable, and then (using the terminal) navigate to the directory where it is installed and then type "./ghamachi" (without the quotes, of course). Alternatively, you could move it to "/bin" and then just type "ghamachi" from the terminal (or make a launcher). The GUI is way easier to use than through the terminal.

Awesome job on the case :) I'm not a real 'bright pink' kind of girl myself, but wow. I loved it. Never really had much experince with Linux, so good luck with that, although you seem to know your stuff quite well.

The General said:
Shannon - Try this:

apt-get install gnome

Then try using gHamachi.

Ah, I forgot she was using Kubuntu. Make sure you have GTK installed to run gHamachi.

Sorry for bumping this.

That is an awesome case, and although i'm a guy, that Pink does look pretty neat :D

Nice work on the case :D

Very nice job...

Although I kinda shuttered when you put that big flat black ribbon cable inside the case....

Just a personal pet peeve of mine... Rounded cables all the way!

I like the round cables too, but I already have about 500,000 of the flat kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom