How do I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2231

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know how I can get taskbars on both screens instead of just one?

(I have dual monitors.. If you didn't know)

Thanks a bunch.

MEl22433.jpg

I know that I can do it with the software that came with my video card (eVGA 6800GS). However, I have not found a way to do it with Windows alone...

Yeah... I use nVidia's tool for my dual desktops. If you have an nVidia card, there's a place in the dual monitor setup where you can select "Span". Sorry, I can't give you very specific instructions right now, I'm 2,000 miles away from home on a beach, far from my desktop :)

i found a prog once that did that, but i cant remember. im a fan of dual monitors also, cant live with out em. once a dual monitor fan, always a dual monitor fan. just do a google on it and tell us if you find any thing. i would do it for ya, but about 30 seconds ago my comcr ap wireless mouse died, so im out

multi monitor taskbar

wow i had so much stuff open it even makes the picture look like its a realy big file. but yea you can take a look around my desktop and its pretty much full. the picture was a big filesize too, srry it was soo big, i dont have time to make it smaller i gotta get some sleep

canyousayloaded-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom