Yahoo ads. "The life engine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahoo's all I ever use, and aren't Google and Yahoo the same exact thing? They look the same, they work the same... Aren't they owned by the same people?

mac_mogul said:
Yahoo's all I ever use, and aren't Google and Yahoo the same exact thing? They look the same, they work the same... Aren't they owned by the same people?

Definitely not the same....

mac_mogul said:

Ummmmm. No

mac_mogul said:

Okay whatever i'm stupid, once upon a time I'd heard that and I guess I believed it :eek:

mac_mogul said:

I only ever use Yahoo! too... I hate google!

They were pretty much the same thing (in terms of search results anyway) until about a month ago (their searches were all done using the google engine and had the same sources), however now Yahoo! has split from google and is running its own search engine now (before it was more of a portal than a search engine as it used googles search engine)... so for the last month or so they have not been the same and the search results do differ now... but I like Yahoo! more and have been using it for years and years. And no they arent owned by the same people!

no FireFox, i understand your comment was sarcastic! i was just pointing you to that thread as a response to your "noone should be...depended on the internet" comment. i agree with it ande thread showed how many kids in this forum don't.

ah hah! I thought you were pointing out my post......ok that's straightened out now neway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom