Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake-Eyes said:
Calm down guys. I help by posting my pictures.

Lights on

Lights off

The red fan just chilling on the bottom is my side case fan, in case (no pun intended) you didn't catch it.

Just an FYI, i upgraded from my stock A64 heatsink/fan to the current ThermalTake Blue Orb II. It's HUGE.

Do us a favor, turn you're hdds, dont even connect'em just turn'em around and take the picture so you won't get P.P. all started..... it takes us a year to shut him up afterwards :) ..

Thanks,

-Jo.

BTW Nice case lol ^^; lotsa lights :eek:

and oh yeah, if you wish, I know a really simple process to make any IDE into a rounded IDE [round], with a minor cost of like... 2$ of materials and.... 2 minutes of work :D PM me if you are interested i'll gladly help you.

P.P. Mguire said:
WHat all did you try? Because you probably didnt try hard enough.

I've had a case that uses the same HD mounting method as the Aurora. Basically you tear apart the old mounting system and use screws. I rather make the face the right way, it still looks fine. Aspire's had his looking very nice.

Aspire had his case at last Lan and everyone was checking it out. Just watch, mine is going to be cooler!

ITs funny how me and Aspire had a decent convo about the case and how i would go about turning the HDs yet all the immature ppl on here seem to just want to flame about it.This is a cable management thread, not a nasty HD cable thread. Just because you are willing to deal w/ it dosent mean i am.

skeet.jpg

leet.jpg

P.P. Mguire said:
I see 2 cables i dont like but other than that its a very clean case. Nice job!

I think its the first time we agree about something :p

-Jo.

as for the h.d.d turn around my case does not let me, because the hdd holder is a cage with a 120 mm fan in front.

wire12qs.jpg

wire20xh.jpg

and check these bad ***es out for my new pc's

790026qf.jpg
790011ci.jpg

I hate my dual 80mm's fans in the front, if I even try to mount backwards, I can only do the bottom hdd rack, but i have 2 hdd's so :mad: Click click click click click, of sata cables hitting the fan lol. Man If only i could go watercooling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom