ok burning a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
ok ripping a CD

Ok my friend broke his Diablo 2 cds but still has his CD key. I have my diablo2 cds so is there a way I can rip the cds then send them to him then he burns them to CDs and installs them like regular d2 cds?

Ok so what we did so far was we both downloaded clonecd. I took the files off my cd with it which came to 3 files?

Image - 689, 679 KB
Image.ccd - 1 KB
Image.sub - 28,151 KB

Then i put them into a zipped file and going to send it to him.

All he does is unzip it and open up the files in CloneCD to write a cd? And then CloneCD will burn it for him to a 700mb CD-R?

hey. this will help. i know about the rules about the site, and i aint about to get kicked, but email me at bmxfreakrider@yahoo.com and i will give you more information there. also i can release more information. the program is called winiso, you can get it at winiso.com, and also nero, but it takes a little bit to set up, but once done, it works wonders. nere does everything, and winiso rippes an exact clone of the disk, meant for personal uses(eg scrateched cd, make a remake and destroy origional) kinda like that. that is all the information i can release. for more, contact me at bmxfreakrider@yahoo.com, either email, or messanger.

Just make a ISO image of the disc. UltraISO, MagicISO, ISOBuster, Alcohol 120%. Any of these will do it.

Then jsut burn the ISO to a CD and viola. Exact copy of the disc.

Foostaple said:
Ok so what we did so far was we both downloaded clonecd. I took the files off my cd with it which came to 3 files?

Image - 689, 679 KB
Image.ccd - 1 KB
Image.sub - 28,151 KB

Then i put them into a zipped file and going to send it to him.

All he does is unzip it and open up the files in CloneCD to write a cd? And then CloneCD will burn it for him to a 700mb CD-R?

Yep, that's all he has to do is burn it. That's how easy it is with cloneCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom