What would you like to see at Tech Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
We are always looking for more ways to improve Tech Forums. So we would like to know what you would like to see here.

please post what you would like to see at Tech Forums here.

cheers

We are always looking for more ways to improve Tech Forums. So we would like to know what you would like to see here.

please post what you would like to see at Tech Forums here.

cheers

If you ask me, the PC Software forum should be split up.

Put up sub-forums called Windows 95/98/Me one called Windows NT4/2000 and Windows XP

If you ask me, the PC Software forum should be split up.

Put up sub-forums called Windows 95/98/Me one called Windows NT4/2000 and Windows XP

Well for one thing.. I'd like to see a new color scheme if its not much work for ya Chop! ..:) It seems more Gray from here to there.. :cool:

Attachments

• 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 157.jpg
    157.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
Well for one thing.. I'd like to see a new color scheme if its not much work for ya Chop! ..:) It seems more Gray from here to there.. :cool:

And whats wrong with grey?:( i like the look of the forum. it looks techie. and its a one of a kind style. and a lot of work and money went into making it:)

what ill do is get another cool style made up, a more colourful one. and ill have it on the forum as well as this one so you can choose in your control panel:)

but itll take a little work and money. so just sit tight and i will see what i can come up with.

cheers

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1
And whats wrong with grey?:( i like the look of the forum. it looks techie. and its a one of a kind style. and a lot of work and money went into making it:)

what ill do is get another cool style made up, a more colourful one. and ill have it on the forum as well as this one so you can choose in your control panel:)

but itll take a little work and money. so just sit tight and i will see what i can come up with.

cheers

There's nothing wrong with gray ... infact I like gray myself. How bout err.. adding abit of color that's less gray? coz there's gray all around.. dont mean to offend you or anything.

Attachments

• 163.png
    163.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
There's nothing wrong with gray ... infact I like gray myself. How bout err.. adding abit of color that's less gray? coz there's gray all around.. dont mean to offend you or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom