Vista question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my computer runs like crap with that OS. I've got 512MB of ram, the CPU in my sig and a 6200TC. I get the "glass effect" which is actually pretty cool but I need a **** load more ram lol.

i've always said, once ur above 800 or so mhz...ram is the most important thing for main sys performance.

update....

Vista works, but it's very slow. I've gotten a few BSOD's, and it takes 15 minutes to boot up :(

Also, Internet Explorer is a joke on it, I like IE6 better.

I guess I will have to check out Vista Beta.... I thought I read in a review at Tom's Hardware that the Aero Effect has been disabled in the Beta.... I could be wrong...

Personally, the best OS from windows I saw was 2000 Pro... XP pro I consider to be about equal to 2000 Pro... I don't see what all the hype about Vista is.... a polished gold-plated turd is still a turd... I guess I will just have to see for myself what the hype is about.:D :p

betta make sure your cpu can handle 64 bit too i tink that was a requirement and id be looking for a graphics card upgrade if u wanna be able to use the new "aero " interface
jokes aside it looks pretty slik

also beta 2 is going to format ure hard drive(i think) so u better backup all ure files and stuff
be sure to also download the trial of office 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom