NewEgg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use newegg to find the products I want to buy, because their selection is amazing. Then, I usually buy the stuff from ZZF, if they have it (I live in NJ, so Newegg has tax here:mad: ).

newegg in my eyes seems to be a great brand, i especially love their site layout, everything is so ez to find, and the Drill Down option is great. i remember one guy in here who orderd a opteron 175 or somethig, and he sent it back due to something issue with it, and he got a 180 in return ( i cant really recall which model it was)

I prefer NewEgg, as the Product Spec's are superior to just about every other site out there. I have seen MANY sites that list like 3 small aspects of the product's spec's, which to ME, is a pain, because I don't want the hassle of researching the product just to make sure that is what I want. Also, they ALWAYS have deals going on. Also, I get the regular shipping, and haven't ever waited over 3 days for parts. The compare feature is nice too...

I have only used ZZF a few times to look products up, but I don't like the way the site is layed out, and also, the prices (on the few components I was looking at) were more expensive than Newegg, even after shipping...

Plus, I had the misfortune to have to RMA a DOA PSU to Newegg, and it went smooth, VERRRRY smooth... It was only a matter of days by the time I got the replacement.

Trotter said:
I use NewEgg to find my parts, then I use PriceGrabber to find the best prices.

Same. I order most of my stuff from Newegg, but I always do a price check first. ZipZoomFly and Newegg are about 50/50 as far as who has the best price in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom