Champion League Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope it isnt because of that rich-ass president that im supporting chelsea, its because of ranieri and company that im doin so :D

did u see how passionate they were about soccer when wayne bridge scored the winning goal against chelsea?

they were down 1-0 at half time but bounced right back with a blistering long range strike from frank lampard and wayne bridge had a nice one-two with gudjonsen... which ended up in goal...

:D did u see how they celebrated? the team? did u see how ranieri got up from his seat and punched the air? did u see scott parker hugging the entire team from the sidelines? that was passion, no doubt :D

I've supported chelsea for the last 7 years... so I can hardly be considered a glory supporter or a suppoerter due to the russian mafia investing in the club!

ive started reading up about soccer, especially the EPL last year so i dont have much of a history for supporting clubs. but i do like southampton, chelsea, ac milan and celtic :D

dunno what would happen if larsson is to really move away to olympiakos... hmm, celtic would drop? but i like celtic's young keeper, really brave, david marshall's his name :D

Anyway this is all academic... as RUGBY UNION is the sport of kings... go Scarlets!!! :D

yeah, but i was stating that while soccer (football) is good... rugby union is the sport of kings...

Its a much better game!

yep and thats why they have the WORLD CUP played by over a dozen countries viewed by a billion over people while rugby is played by half a dozen countries and few by a few million aww...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom