Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha it looks nice except for the one wire going across, that would bug me so much :p

Get aftermarket cooler fool!

:)

actually, the wire really doesn't go across the case. it's just my side fan and didn't disconnect it to take a picture cause the computer was running.
it folds up pretty nicly infront of the hard drive bays when the side panel is actually on.

aftermarket for what? cpu?....i'm runni' 27-28C @ 2.5 right now...so i'm happy with my temps.

P.P. Mguire said:
Ive went to my local Frys and looked at one in person and its very doable.

As another [happy] owner of a gigabyte 3D Aurora, No, you can NOT turn around the HDDs using the stock rails in the HDD Cage, its just NOT Do-able, accept it and get it over with, so what if for once you were wrong.

-Jo.

Calm down guys. I help by posting my pictures.

Lights on

Lights off

The red fan just chilling on the bottom is my side case fan, in case (no pun intended) you didn't catch it.

Just an FYI, i upgraded from my stock A64 heatsink/fan to the current ThermalTake Blue Orb II. It's HUGE.

Snake-Eyes said:
Calm down guys. I help by posting my pictures.

Lights on

Lights off

The red fan just chilling on the bottom is my side case fan, in case (no pun intended) you didn't catch it.

Just an FYI, i upgraded from my stock A64 heatsink/fan to the current ThermalTake Blue Orb II. It's HUGE.
bwahahahaa uh oh don't let pee pee magiver see you with those hd's like that he'll get his emo panties in a knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom