conroe release moved forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm still happy about the system I have... so If I could get a cheaper 4400 (maybe 4600) and replace this one I have now, I would and be more than happy about it. so personally I'm waiting for the drop in price... I'll get something new in a few years after all the hype finally dies... :p

OMG! This requires a celebration! Especially for me who has limited time to get the conroe [in sept 1'st my brother returns from the U.S. and I wanted to give conroe a little time to hit the market first and all before buying one, now I Can affored waiting that time!! Hehehehe]

I'm so happy right now, you won't believe it.

-Jo.

Beefcake said:
Once again Superman saves the day.

Haha, true. We will see Intel kick AMD's *** for the first time in a LLLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time.

Yes. That's good. Only 9 days!

Then I'll see if it really is t3h r0x0rz of my b0x0rz.

You gotta love Wikipedia. Always on top of things. :D

AnthraX said:
Shoot! Someone got to post it before me. Noticed that earlier on Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_2_Duo

Less than 2 weeks! Guess that kind of screws up AMD's price-drop-on-same-day-as-Conroe plan.

That was screwed up a long time ago, Conroe's release was shifted back (i.e. later) from the original date as of last week...

meh, I dont really care that much, Im going AM2

uhm..does that mean AMD is dropping their prices earlier too? haha the funny thing is that when Intel releases Conroe, more people are gonna go to AMD..hehe well thats what ive heard so far...

is anyone gonna get a conroe? im probably gonna build a PC afterwards so i can see if conroe is good or not and AMD will drop prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom