Is Alienware The Best Company For Gaming Pc's

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, they usually sell to people who don't know **** about computers. And those people tend to have deep pockets. So they get obscene profits. And if they charge that much, then mr. lawer knows that he's getting THE best money can buy. Even though hes getting his *** ripped of horibly. Thats why im looking into building rigs and selling them on ebay. Its just that i need like 4000 bucks to get started to buy the parts for a few pc's.

Still, Even if you sell your built pc's on ebay people will think oh why is this so cheap when Alienware sells ti for this much more? Then they'll probaly think oh maybe he's trying to sell me a bad computer or sumtin like that. the advertising from Alienware has already got the stupid people on a leash so they don't know that the computers are too expensive they think that Alienware is the ONLY place to buy good computers.

I just don't see what's so dang hard about ordering parts and putting the computer together yourself... it's fun, and practical, and you save a lot of money and get exactly what you want. I guess getting pre-built computers is for people who don't know what they want. :confused:

I just couldn't see building a laptop.

if i could build a laptop i would........but...we cant......so thats unfortunate, because thats where companies like dell make killings on people who are computer literate and no its cheaper to build.

indeed, and the motto of this thread is...

1.) BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER, ITS JUST PLUGGING A FEW THINGS IN, YOU CAN COME HERE ON ADVICE WHAT TO BUY.

2.) DONT GET A LAPTOP, YOUR MONEY GOES TO PEOPLE LIKE DELL =s

we should make a sticky about building ur own computer, and why, and why dell sucks, we should make a forum dedicated to dell's suckiness. lol.

You can get barebone laptops from companies like MSI and ASUS. They come with everthing except the CPU, RAM, and hard drives. It gives you a little flexibility and they end up being a little cheaper the a laptop from Dell and the sort.

eye, ill see if i can come up with a stickey worthy guide to computer buyings do and donts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom