Pic doesn't do it justice.

It also comes with a window:
11-119-105-02.jpg

Their Ammo case is pretty sharp:
11-119-098-18.jpg

But the Praetorian cases are really nice as well:
11-119-085-16.jpg
11-119-084-15.jpg

thanks alot guys, I probably would have regretted that case. The coolermasters look great, but they're just a little outside my price range. The tsunami dream falls right in the range however, I think I'll go with that in black.

thanks again

My son and I are currently looking for a case also.

I have looked alot the last couple weeks, and i think we have narrowed it down to 2 cases.

This seems to be a sweet case with awsome cooling, and you can add a 120mm fan in the rear for just a few bucks. Making this a great cooling case for under $100....with 2 120mm fans :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119094

Also i think you can get this case at radioshack.com for around $70 shipped! They have free shipping on anything over $50

The cooler master is great, but its very heavy and made of SECC Steel which doesn't transfer heat as good as aluminum made cases [which are basicly... huge heatsinks lol]

But I do like it anyway, my friend has all sort of coolermaster Cases and they all got pretty good cooling for a SECC made cases.

-Jo.

I agree with aluminum being better....but is is very hard to find an aluminum case with two 120mm case fans for under $100 :(

The 532 is a nice case; not sure about the quiet aspect, but it has good cooling and looks pretty nifty, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom