Help!computer For Internet Cafe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ker_se_to

Solid State Member
I was planning to have an internet cafe...Can somebody help me what is a minimum requirements of a single PC? The speed of the processors , motherboard, req memory and hardisk... Can someone help me with this? Thanks! :)

LU4sTrooper said:
Will the computers be used for gaming? Or for standard internet browsing?

I'm planning to have both types of computers gaming and for internet.. I just want minimum specs just to run a small internet cafe...thnks.

you want something with a video card that can handle games on mid settings. so something with these specs.

Single core AMD Athlon 3200+, and just Overclock them urself
a good oc'ble mobo, like MSI or DFi
a video card should be like a 6600GT or 6800GT
a monitor with less than 12ms response time. or if ur going with CRT monitor than something with a good refresh rate
any case that has good airflow so that you can OC it, u might wanna buy an Aftermarket heatsinkfan
any hard drive is fine, 250GB? western digital caviar, its up to u for the size
1x512MB Dual Channel ram (DDR, not DDR2)

that should be good.

u are building urself right? that would save u A LOTTTTTTT of money than getting it prebuilt.

john3 said:
you want something with a video card that can handle games on mid settings. so something with these specs.

Single core AMD Athlon 3200+, and just Overclock them urself
a good oc'ble mobo, like MSI or DFi
a video card should be like a 6600GT or 6800GT
a monitor with less than 12ms response time. or if ur going with CRT monitor than something with a good refresh rate
any case that has good airflow so that you can OC it, u might wanna buy an Aftermarket heatsinkfan
any hard drive is fine, 250GB? western digital caviar, its up to u for the size
1x512MB Dual Channel ram (DDR, not DDR2)

that should be good.

u are building urself right? that would save u A LOTTTTTTT of money than getting it prebuilt.

Thanks alot john3.. :) yeah, I'll be building it my self... Any sugestion what model of the MSi motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom