Case Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathToCats

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, well I'm new to the whole case mods and well over the past five weeks I've been trying to think of some things to do to my case. With some help from my roommate I sleeved my power supply wires and added UV fan. Check out the pics here:

http://www.dpa9538.no-ip.com/cam/pc/ps_mod/

Tell me what you guys think.. I'm most likely gonna add another UV fan to side panel and a UV cold cathode tube along the top..

I'm currently studying electrical engineering so I think I'm gonna built a custom fan speed regulator for the case. My motherboard will control 2 of the fans. The control will hopefully incorporate Pulse Width Modulation as fan control and control my 60mm in the back of the case and soon to be 80mm on the top. It will incorporate a temp sensor and maybe a LED or LCD display in the front. I'm debating whether to use a microcontroller with A/D converters and timers for the PWM or use just operational amplifiers and a PWM IC chip. Well I think rambled enough. Tell me what you guys think

Very nice, yeah definatly add another UV fan beside the current one. It looks akward with only one, other than that great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom