compressor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster00

Daemon Poster
hey whats up. Well now im upsessed with water cooling lol. Since i got my aquarius III im always trying to make it better. I already put a extra fan in it and a extra radiator. But if you ever seen a vapochill water cooling kit, it has like a compressor in it. Like a condensor. I know swiftech makes one but there like 325 dollars and i dont want to spend that much.. thats more then the water cooling kit itself. So my question is, is there a place where they sell vapochill parts? i already checked online and i coulden't find a place. Or is there a place where they sell mini condensors? Most of you will probley not now what im talking about but i get that a lot lol

yea i know. I jsut wanted to see if they sold any like mini ones becuase i dont want like a huge condensor sitting on my desk lol

I work at sears and they always have opened dorm frigs for sale. Those compressors are rather small. Also check out garage sales for mini frigs. Other components for the system you might have to make yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom