Radiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlon

In Runtime
Hi, my dad has told me to switch off my computer every night and anything else like the xbox because of radiation that will make me ill.

I have no idea what he's talking about, but my sister used to get migranes and he said it was because of my computer (shes in the next room). I do not know why my computer will be giving off dangerous radiation... surely a television, microwave or oven will give of the same, if more.

Please can someone confirm this... i would really like to tell my dad that he was wrong :p

everythign gives off radiation, but not enough to hurt you really..

Maybe your sister was alergic to something (dust mites, pollen, etc) that got in the house, or school is stressfull, or her body is reacting to mediaction ro something.. who knows..

haha, does your dad use a cell phone by any chance?

The only thing I am worried about that gives off radiation is my microwave. Its really old and noisy, and after 10 minutes of using it, the kitchen smells.

Everything else is OK...

Athlon said:
Hi, my dad has told me to switch off my computer every night and anything else like the xbox because of radiation that will make me ill.

I have no idea what he's talking about, but my sister used to get migranes and he said it was because of my computer (shes in the next room). I do not know why my computer will be giving off dangerous radiation... surely a television, microwave or oven will give of the same, if more.

Please can someone confirm this... i would really like to tell my dad that he was wrong :p

:freak: ...no offense, but you're dad's totally nuts!

Bottom line, everything has radiation.
Lets analyze the word, radiation. radiate.
Anything from cellphones, microwaves, non-transmitting electronic devices, lasers, xray cathodes in tv/monitors....etc

As you know, many frequency emitting devices have been developed in the last 200 years. That is unfortunately, not enough time for humans to adapt and evolve.

Im a third generation engineer/scientist and a first generation computer scientist.

Humans are have shielding for mid-to-upper infrared, visible, and lower ultraviolet. Well, actually, thats most life forms on this planet.

Anything above or below that actually damages the human body. Sometimes in minor ways, sometime in major ways.

It ranges from minor nerve damage to cancer.
CRTS have xray tubes, but descent crts have descent shilding that only lets a small amount of soft xrays through...

Cellphones can cause anything from testicluar cancer, ovarian cancer to eye and brain cancer.

EMI and soft xrays cause many different things in different sexes.
Both, my grandad and dad and me used to have damaged nerves. We were felling cold and wind chill even if there was none.

There are a few solutions.
There is cermic deflection for electronic devices and antennae deflection.
The cermic deflection is available in cermic disks, paint, or patches

There is nickel based deflection that is present upper end hardware such as computer cases that have military grade emp shielding.

Also, technically, you should wear a tin foil hat when you go outside, but since your only there for a short time, you should be fine.

Generally, crts are more damaging due to xrays.
Many different people are affected in different ways.

Also known rememdies are pomegranade, which is a very WEAK solution and not worth the money. The best solution is called noni juice which worked for all three generations in my family.

If you think i am crazy, then you are basically brainwashed by the FCC and FDA which are poor excuses for federal organizations.
An example how poor the FDA is that the EU has outlawed many of the chemo drugs that the US still uses.
Another example is that japan discovered recently that asbestos causes mesothelioma....

EMI does affect humans, and it depend on the exposure and human victim.
Humans are not affected on a smaller scale than eletronic, but it is an interesting topic to read into...

Basically, dont sleep in a room with large radiating device like xray based device like tvs, or large emi devices like comps....
Xray devices, even when off are a greater threat than large EMI devices like comps.

Why do you think server rooms dont have rodent problem ?

shdwsclan said:
Bottom line, everything has radiation.
Lets analyze the word, radiation. radiate.
Anything from cellphones, microwaves, non-transmitting electronic devices, lasers, xray cathodes in tv/monitors....etc

As you know, many frequency emitting devices have been developed in the last 200 years. That is unfortunately, not enough time for humans to adapt and evolve.

Im a third generation engineer/scientist and a first generation computer scientist.

Humans are have shielding for mid-to-upper infrared, visible, and lower ultraviolet. Well, actually, thats most life forms on this planet.

Anything above or below that actually damages the human body. Sometimes in minor ways, sometime in major ways.

It ranges from minor nerve damage to cancer.
CRTS have xray tubes, but descent crts have descent shilding that only lets a small amount of soft xrays through...

Cellphones can cause anything from testicluar cancer, ovarian cancer to eye and brain cancer.

EMI and soft xrays cause many different things in different sexes.
Both, my grandad and dad and me used to have damaged nerves. We were felling cold and wind chill even if there was none.

There are a few solutions.
There is cermic deflection for electronic devices and antennae deflection.
The cermic deflection is available in cermic disks, paint, or patches

There is nickel based deflection that is present upper end hardware such as computer cases that have military grade emp shielding.

Also, technically, you should wear a tin foil hat when you go outside, but since your only there for a short time, you should be fine.

Generally, crts are more damaging due to xrays.
Many different people are affected in different ways.

Also known rememdies are pomegranade, which is a very WEAK solution and not worth the money. The best solution is called noni juice which worked for all three generations in my family.

If you think i am crazy, then you are basically brainwashed by the FCC and FDA which are poor excuses for federal organizations.
An example how poor the FDA is that the EU has outlawed many of the chemo drugs that the US still uses.
Another example is that japan discovered recently that asbestos causes mesothelioma....

EMI does affect humans, and it depend on the exposure and human victim.
Humans are not affected on a smaller scale than eletronic, but it is an interesting topic to read into...

Basically, dont sleep in a room with large radiating device like xray based device like tvs, or large emi devices like comps....
Xray devices, even when off are a greater threat than large EMI devices like comps.

Why do you think server rooms dont have rodent problem ?

^ Whoa the unibomber comes to these forums ?? ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom