Looking for Cable Mgmt. Tips for my case (Pics Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, the image wasn't updating for us. Upload it as a different file name and put it in your signature. Here are the signature guidelines so you make sure you get it right:

7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:

* Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic.
* The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
* Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
* Signatures are subject to Rule 3.

I use a screwless HD cage in both of my cases now and i can turn them around. Also, put your DVD drives on the top of the case and manage the cables threw the back of the 2 cages to the drives so you cant see them. In addition thats alot of orange i still see next to your motherboard. You where also mentioning something about the HD being seen or w/e? Your supposed to be looking at the top of the drive not the bottom of it. I think you have it upside down. Heres an example of how it should look.
S4020021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom