Looking for Cable Mgmt. Tips for my case (Pics Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found a solution to the harddrive problem but it shows the Whole face of the harddrive. Hopefully my father will help me create one of those "plexiglass harddrive covers" complete with LED's to illuminate the disk...Hopefully. I'll post some pictures of it later. And no my harddrive bays are too fat to fit my slim harddrive in it and secure it with screws...heard about a mod using rubber bands to secure the harddrive but I'm not so sure that a good idea to let the harddrive wobble like that while spinning the disk inside...

It's the same size as before. If you don't have any other image editing programs, open the image with paint and get rid of all of that extra white space around the image. Even then it might be too large. Read the signature guidelines for the forum to confirm. If not, a moderator will delete it.

ARE YOU SURE? Dang from here it looks just as big as yours....modified the image twice. See if it's still as big as before. The huge white space is gone now from my end of it.

It could be that the site isn't updating properly or something. If you've added the new image in your signature, that's strange. It's still displaying the same one for me.

I don't think the site has updated your signature yet. Either that, or you're not properly linking it in your signature. This is what it is still showing:

Izumi-1.jpg

oh yeah is it the Height? Here are the rules...
Signature Rules

Lines: The maximum number of lines is 15 using text size=1. The maxium is 8 lines or less using a bigger font and text size, and with a graphic.

Images: No more then 2 images...totaling 468x120 and they must be kept small.

No more page images that cover the whole bottom of your post or forces the post thread to scroll horizontally because of their size. The smaller the image the better!!

My Image size is 350 x 215. Seeing as the rules state it must be the height..oh wells time to make a different sig. =(

Haha, I just refreshed the page, and it's working. It's fine now :). Not sure why it wasn't updating for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom