Got my 7900gt KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a XFX 7900GT XXX, stock @ 520/1500... and I can't use it because I don't have my new mobo or ram yet... I'm stuck on a sempy with a Radeon 9200 AGP and it's KILLING ME!

I can't wait to see how high the thing can go! (BTW, the black BCP and stock cooler are sexy, tho I will use a VF-900LED soon)

Mk97 said:
I have a XFX 7900GT XXX, stock @ 520/1500... and I can't use it because I don't have my new mobo or ram yet... I'm stuck on a sempy with a Radeon 9200 AGP and it's KILLING ME!

I can't wait to see how high the thing can go! (BTW, the black BCP and stock cooler are sexy, tho I will use a VF-900LED soon)

well... with mine i had it up to 600/1800... if i had better cooling i could go farther.. i get artifacts at 600 because it gets way too **** hot

and i don't think the 520 one is the XXX.. or am i wrong?

my box just says "extreme" edition.. i think the gtx had the XXX marking on it

Hey! I got 3dmark05 working I scored 8365 I dunno how good that is.
I dunno wat I did but now it works fine.:) I'm going to overclock it again and see if I can get my score a little higher.

nVdia, for your system, that score is actually very good. Wierd ram array, though...

nVdia said:
yeah I know I had a 256mb stick laying around so I thought I mite as well use it I'm goin to buy two one gig sticks soon though.

Do you know what company you are buying the ram from??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom