DVD writer which one is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

punnisher

Solid State Member
need to buy a DVD writer. do anyone know which one is the best to buy? i need it for general copying and backup of my PS2 game seen i scratch it all the time. :)

or since you're a VIP at blockbuster and have all the games you've ever rented "backed up" on your hard drive :p

lol but i would say the best one is the Plextor PX-708A, it got Gear of the Year honors from Maximum PC

Thank for the reply and will look into it. byt he way. i'm not a VIP of BlockBuster of somethings. i just need to back up the game seen my little brother just keep scratching it when i'm not home. lost 3 game so far.

DVD burners are great. If i was shopping for one i would make sure that it is dual format ( both "+" and "-" discs can be read or written), and that it has an 8MB buffer. A lot of them only have 2MB Buffers.

As for brand, i'm partial to my Sony. I have burnned over 150 DVDs and not a single coaster. :)

PIONEER ALL THE WAY!!!!!

BTW, Iomega are $#!+ $#!+ and $#!+. My friend got one has he has had nothing but trouble from day one.

i plan to get pioneer A07 which cost around $249au but there is another one call pioneer 107 which cost around $195 i'm just wander is there any different from these 2. the specification seen to be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom