Windows XP Media Center Edition = XP Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you wont get a copy like that, in prebuilt computers now days they have a restore partition only, reason for this is to help stop piracy by not handing out windows disks

But you have the right to the disc. Even if they are trying to stop Piracy i dont want the pre-installed junk on my PC so i have the right to get the disc to do as i wish with my system that i have paid for along with the License to the OS. So they have no right to deny anyone the Disc.

What the person does with it afterwards is their call but they have no right to deny us the disc. If we were to buy it at a store we would get the disc along with the license. Why dont they stop that also?

So tell them that you want the disc and thye have no right not to send it. If they presist that they do just tell them you will call a lawyer since you have bought and paid for the License which also means the disc. That way if you wish to format the system and not have their junk on it that is your choice.

Believe me i used this more than once. Even on the Call Centers boss people. They cant argue with it. It is your right as a consumer to get what you ask for. Espically when you pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom