Which CPU is better ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I can't understand, why AMD 64x2 2.0 GHz and INTEL D930 3.0GHz and everybody says that AMD faster even it has only 2.0 GHz

its not about the Ghz, by the way, you do know that the number+ (e.g. 4200+), gives its pentium equivalent I believe. So your 3800+ would need a pentium 3.8Ghz to even come close, and then some to be honest.

That is why AMD's are efficient, and popular in a place like this, where people know what is going on!!!

Need any more advice just ask!

Charlie -

COD2_fanatic said:
go for the AMD,

(off topic i know) just to ask is the MSI Neo4-F a good Overclocker cause i have Opty 144 coming and i need advice on a good board

The MSI K8N Neo4-F kicks *** for overclocking, the DFI is better without a doubt but this board comes in 2nd place IMO. I'd get it for sure.

thanks very much for the info... but now i have to choose a good motherboard, so i need some help...
MY options::: $$=CNA

Asus A8N-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI Dual-Ch DDR400
$125.99

DFI NF4 SLI Infinity Socket 939 nVidia SLI Dual-Ch DDR 400
$125.99

Foxconn NF4SK8AA-8KRS Socket 939 nVidia nForce (CL8-04) SLI Chipset Dual Channel DDR400
$119.99

Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro-SLI Socket 939 nVidia nForce4 SLI MCPs Chipset Dual-Ch DDR400/333/266
$129.99

MSI K8N SLI-F Socket 939 nVidia nForce4 SLI Chipset Dual-Ch DDR400
$118.00

Can u please check which one is really the best of those that in the list...?

I presonally hate ASUS boards with AMD chips. I find they are very buggy and honestly I hate using them.

definitely the msi, I have used msi boards for ages, and have always found them solid, and they overclock very well, whether with MSI's dynamic overclocking, or manually.

Charlie -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom