Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
reckliss said:
new psu and wiring

100_0417.jpg

is that a Hiper? or however u spell it. i like how they have that metallic look to their wires.already sleeved and sexy.

reckliss said:
new psu and wiring

100_0417.jpg

Hey turn ur HDD's around, try putting wires behing mobo tray. Also move ur soundcard to the lowest pci slot and ur video card to the top one.

Chazzer3 said:
Recently got my new PSU and new RAM, it looks good! and nice sleeved wires from the PSU.

NOW:

179000366_6af54cf936.jpg

Not brilliant I know, but I think it isn't bad, anyone got any tips? particuarly to do with all the wires in the top right that are stuck there! I was thinking of removing my fdd tray, as I don't use it, but it might reveal more wires!!!

Thanks,

Charlie -

PS, sorry to be n00bish, I've been in this computing business for a long time now, and I've still never used those tiny 'PCI' slots at the top, (the top 2), what are they for?

perhaps plug your rear case fan into your mobo, that wire stretching across looks wack. since you've been in the buisiness for awhile, aren't your ram slots color coded for a reason, or do you have something against dual channel mode?:D

"Hey turn ur HDD's around, try putting wires behing mobo tray. Also move ur soundcard to the lowest pci slot and ur video card to the top one."

hdd is in a hdd cooler can not turn it around i have 2 optical drives with ide to sata converters so there is a bunch of stuff at top and the picture is when my optical drives werent plugged in :x

that is my pci x16 slot so dont think i should move it lol

ps to move the sound card to the bottom pci would i have to reinstall drivers and stuff?

tommycompton said:
perhaps plug your rear case fan into your mobo, that wire stretching across looks wack. since you've been in the buisiness for awhile, aren't your ram slots color coded for a reason, or do you have something against dual channel mode?:D

I have been in the business for a while, and I know that my mobo, the MSI K8N neo4 platinum has dual channel from running in different coloured slots. I know this is stupid, but I know this, and therefore do it.

Charlie -

Thanks for the other tips. Where could I plug the case fan into the mobo?

Charlie -

Chazzer3 said:
I have been in the business for a while, and I know that my mobo, the MSI K8N neo4 platinum has dual channel from running in different coloured slots. I know this is stupid, but I know this, and therefore do it.

Charlie -

Thanks for the other tips. Where could I plug the case fan into the mobo?

Charlie -
there should be a three pin spot somewhere, or run the wire behind your mobo. i think it will look so much better with that one wire outta the picture.

P1010254.jpg

P1010252.jpg

P1010251.jpg

Don't know if that really counts. I always wanted to clean up my lian li case. This is how the wires should look like even with a power supply. Thinking of using SATA Drives only to keep the case looking as clean as possible. Grr, did I mention there is no clear window, so I can't admire it all day without the side panel opened :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom