Got my 7900gt KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm tryin to run 3dmark05 but it stops within 3 minutes and I get an err message and it stops does anyone know why it could be doing this?

could it be my processor?

EDIT: I put my pocessor back to stock speeds and it still does it. The message contained my product ID protocol. Something like that.

Does it happen everytime?

Sometimes, if something interrupts your test, it will cancel.

If not, then the videocard is just unstable. What've you overclocked it to (if at all)?

Oh yea, did you change the voltage when you overclocked your processor? Change memory speed? Change LDT multi?

So should I get another 7900GT KO S.C.? How many FPS would I get better on average? Well actually this just applies to ET:Quake Wars as its the only new game I'm really looking forward to, and its just a Doom 3 based ET game. Though I'm sure the engine is slightly modified, what with the Mega-Texture deal and what not.

Infomatic said:
Does it happen everytime?

Sometimes, if something interrupts your test, it will cancel.

If not, then the videocard is just unstable. What've you overclocked it to (if at all)?

Oh yea, did you change the voltage when you overclocked your processor? Change memory speed? Change LDT multi?

Ya I upped my CPU voltage and no my card is not overclocked at all the temps are 60 on a full load and 50 on idle my ram is running a 400 mhz and my HT 964. I think it mighte be the software itself.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom