hopefully I'll find help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilhelm36

Solid State Member
I got a U R U personal.That's thebiometric device that you put your thumb nad allows you to access your computer or lets you encrypt or decrypt files in your computer. I am having a headdache with it b/c i had to re-install the device and I can't decrypt almost 65gigs in my hard drive with vital info.
Can Anyone help me??

Thank you very much.

How do i do to recover all the files the are encrypted.?

i am not familiar with that program and i dont think many other people here are as well. thats probably why you have lack of replys. However, i can offer you one suggestion which would be to hack your self every program/peice of hardware taht was made can be hacked. in this case i would suggest a brute force attack.

hey XT,

Do yoou have an idea where can I find someone that knows how to hack thaT type of things it's not about hardware, it's all software there's a code or something that would have to be access to in order to decrypt it that much info or any at all.

Thank you anyways!

Before i try answering ur question .. i'll need to know a couple of things ...

1. A link to ur biometric id device ..
2. Which OS .. n' what the exact error msg is when u try accessin' the files (Screenshot's would help)

I am sorry to say this, but since the point of the biometic encryption is so that someone CANNOT hack into the encrypted files, not to say that it cannot be done, but you may be at a loss. you will probably NOT be able to get the files back.

you need to contact the company that created to software.

But if they follow Microsoft's security policy, it will be against their policy to allow encrypted files to be unencripted....

but yeah you need to contact them first.

If it is VERY important data, you can contact a computer Foresnics company and let them decode the files for you, but be aware this is NOT a cheap process...

think about it, if you are able to hack into the encryption easily, do you really want to trust the encription for important files.......

my friend your files may be gone....

If you can search google and easily find a hack into biometric encription, then you need to be working for the Military or the government... and all of the companies that make the biometric secrurity can just shut down now...

cause that is going beyond HIGH LEVEL hacking, to elitist, conquer the world type stuff.....

It can't be done without super computing power and a lot of laws being broken...

again i am not saying it isnt recoverable, the compnay MAY be able to provide a way to do it... BUT i restate my point, biometric encription is designed so you CANNOT do what he is asking to do.
Tell you what if you figure out how to do it, i guarentee you the government will want to talk to you about giving you a job... or sending you to jail...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom