Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a word that gets by the Swear Filter. How much you wanna bet e uses XP?

I have tried Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3, I'm actually using it at the moment. It installed flawlessly for me, no problems at all.

Works great. :) I might even consider sticking with IE7 this time instead of going back to Firefox.

Jordan Pardy said:
I have tried Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3, I'm actually using it at the moment. It installed flawlessly for me, no problems at all.

Works great. :) I might even consider sticking with IE7 this time instead of going back to Firefox.

Not go back to FF, whaaattttt!!! are you insane, is it really that good? :confused:

I dont think so. This IE is great. Fast and everything. Heck i might even stick with it over Opera.

ive been a mozilla/foxfure user for years but i just dloaded the new explorer. its about time they stated using the tabbet browsing, i really like that feature that shows you all the pages you have "tabbed" it comes in really handy.i wish mozilla had a plug in or extension that did that but oh well.

i find mozilla still faster so i will contune to use it. mozilla ftw.

Meh. Take off faster fox and see if Firefox still matches up. Ie is this fast by default just like Opera. Firefox only seems faster since it pre-loads with the faster fox extension. It also puts more restrain on Servers with it.

Just strat up isntalled and used Opera is the fastest with the new IE7B3 as the second. Firefox doesnt even measure up without its extensions.

Overall i think this Beta will be great. It has a lot of good features and from the limited time i have used it i love it. If only the RSS Feeds was more like Opera i wouldnt leave it.

That's the beauty of Firefox... its extensions, its customizability.

IE is playing catch-up, and everyone knows it. Their "plug-ins" are an attempt to make extensions for IE. But I have yet to see a FF extension you have to pay for.

I'll stick with FireFox. I only use IE to update Windows, anyway.

Dotn get me wrong. Firefox is a great app. But i think that a application that is this quick without help deserves some credit.

Yes we all know IE is playing catch up but they are doing a good job of it. I still use Opera more than anything. But now IE7 is my 2nd browser and Firefox is uninstalled.

Well finally managed to get beta 3 to download, cant really see any difference and its no quicker.

Ill be sticking with FF thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom