Got my 7900gt KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

nVdia

In Runtime
I just picked one up today and it's AMAZING:D !!! I love this card everygame plays maxed out. Could I have a link for some good drivers for this card I'm using 83.91 drivers so a link would be nice thanks!:)

Grats, do you plan on overclocking or voltmodding it? If so, you better get an aftermarket cooler on it :p.

Oh, and about the drivers, I'm sure Google can help you out pretty quickly with that. Nvidia's site doesn't have the newest ones, I believe.

NathanM said:
Grats, do you plan on overclocking or voltmodding it? If so, you better get an aftermarket cooler on it :p.

Unless he is getting watercooling I dont think he is going to be volt modding :)

KO's come stock at 1.5 Voltage.

That thing should go right up to 710 on the core easily...

get a better cooler though and put some ram sinks on the IC's on the back. Stupid Nvidia...

Yeah people ARE volt modding with VF900's

evrey 7900 GT besides the KO and SS runs at 1.2

its basically a underclocked GTX with half the ram.

:)

I Volt modded mine and yeah whew its awsome :D

haha I plan to over clock but not right now I'm happy where it is rite now lol but I do plan to do it in the near future lol. I'm downloading the 91.31 drivers rite now off nvidia's site.

nvidia's site usually has the latest drivers. I've got the same card and I loved it for the four days my system worked before my Asus mobo fried.

For some reason with the new drivers it *****es about SLi every time I boot to Windows. I don't know if its a marketing scheme or what, but I'm not liking the new driver settings layout, with that new control panel or whatever. It's kind of annoying.

yeah it does that to me too....says SLI is now disabled or somethi9ng...oh well.
i love my 7900gt ko superclocked. :) is teh sex

If its a Signature series then yea its stock at 1.5, otherwise its stock at 1.2. Give us a link to the card you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom