Mozilla Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseband Member
Hello,
Before I download this program, will this browser mess up my internet explorer? Lemme know please

It will not mess up IE in any way, if you choose to not use firefox you can still continue to use IE

FireFox rocks!

you can run multiple Browsers on your computer.

I currently run Firefox 0.8, IE 6 SP1, and Mozzila 1.5.
Neither interfers with the other one.

Firefox is by far the fastest browser...

Firefox wont have any effect on IE what so ever. Firefox is the greatest browser i have ever USED :D

Better?

FireFox rocks!

Why, thank you! I'll be here as long as I want to. ;)

I'm glad you guys think I'm a good browser, and I haven't heard anything from my attorney for a little while...so no he hasn't sued me yet. :p

hey Fire fox.. with specs like this :
CPU: Intel Pentium 233Mhz with MMX Technology (woohoo.....MMX technology)
MotherBoard: Asus VX97 (yes...a asus..lol)
Memory: 4x 32Mb of Kingston EDO (edo.....w00t!)

How do you control all that power!
I'd Say you rock!

:p

seriously though the Mozilla FireFox Browser we are refering to is quite a lovely package.. you guys should check it out.
It is fast, you can apply skins, you can customize it, cool feature you can open multiple tabs in the browser instead of open ing multiple full broswers..... FREE POP UP BLOCKER..That WORKS.

I do have to say I am using IE right now though...

Installing Firefox is one of the best decisons you can make when it comes to computers. IE is so full of security holes you practicly get 5 peices of spyware for every 15 minutes you are online. Firefox is a solid, open source application that is continuing to grow stronger every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom