Hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

w105

In Runtime
Okay, this is probaly the stupidest/smartest thing i've heard of in a while.

We have a computer that we bought from Best Buy about 2.5 years ago. It is a P4 1.5GHz, it also has a 3 year extended warranty.

My friend's friend has the same computer as me and he did this. He messed his processor up on purpose, where it would have to be replaced, so he took it to Best Buy and they replaced it with a Brand New P4 2.4GHz, because they said they couldnt find a 1.5GHz.

My question is: is there anyway I can mess up my proc lol.

Kinda bored, so I thought i'd ask lol.

I was looking more to something that wouldn't void the warranty, but would fall under warranty coverage lol.

Whoops, my reply was intended for the "Hammer" response, overclock hmmm....good one lol.

Will they find out?

kinda illegal, but if you get a new Proc. then go for it!

open you case, rub you feet(with socks on) on the carpet to get alot of static and touch the processor :)

If you watched call for help the other day, this one lady bought a 5 year warranty with her P3 labtop...it broke so they sent it back...now she gots a Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz computer X_x....and she still has 3 years warranty on that! so she can break it again.....and get a new one!!!

Edit:eek:h yea.....if i were you i would just mess up your entire computer and get a whole new one... ^^

LOL, ya, i would definetely suggest FireFox's idea!

I goto admit, my "hammer" idea was a bit off.......i will come up with something better next time! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom