My new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the pentium D's are crap. If you go to tomshardware and look at the CPU chart you'll see. Athlon X2's are much better. Don't get a 4200 though. Get a 3800 because they can easily be overclocked to the speed a 4200.

Neilnpatel.... View my Sig... I am running a Shuttle SN25P have have had NO TROUBLE AT ALL with mine... based upon the responses that I have seen to your question, you would be better off at a diferent forum with a SFF PC questions....
HERE is MY preferred SFF forum at Sudhain / SFF Tech. Good luck in your quest to build a SFF PC. I want to note that my SN25P is DEAD silent... I leave it on all the time, and the only indication that it is on is the blue LED ring around the power button...

EDIT: Likely the only issue you will have to deal with is making DEAD SURE that the video card will work in the SFF PC. I am not sure about the card you listed, but I know that there were some fitment issues with LONG PCI-e cards when I got mine last July~August... Just check measurements and ask at the Sudhain forums if anyone is running a similar setup.

Sweet, Just finished reading the thread actually... Good to see ANOTHER happy SFF user... Not to attack anyone's age here, but I see that a VAST MAJORITY of the users that have replied to this are still in High School. I would be interested to know where they get their info from, and how they can judge the users of SFF Tech to be newbies based upon a single thread there.... Did any of them see the threads about watercooling SFF cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom