Heh, check out my new gamepad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn the lights off with the scroller every night before I go to sleep, because the thing is pretty bright. Exempting the flashyness, it is a good mousepad for the price though.

NathanM said:
I turn the lights off with the scroller every night before I go to sleep, because the thing is pretty bright. Exempting the flashyness, it is a good mousepad for the price though.

Yeah, I would still love this mousepad even without the LED's. They're just a bonus. :)

You know what erks me though? On Newegg, I found this mousepad with green LED's, and one with red. I looked for a blue one (since my lighting scheme in my rig is bright blue LED's) and I couldn't find one. So I said screw it, and got the green one. Then like a week later, I see a blue one. :angry: :angry:

Very ironic. I was going to get blue too, even though I like green better, so it would go with my case. I clicked add to cart and it said it was out of stock. I backed up and refreshed and it said out of stock. Talk about bad timing :p.

They have another cool one that I should have got instead, but I didn't see it at the time. You can change the LED color to 7 different colors, and mix them and whatnot. Pretty sweet.

I did the same mod but my comp refused the drivers for it o_O XP just freaked out if I tried installing drivers for the thing >.< I ended up just selling the d4mn thing >.<

CrazeD

how do you get drivers for the xbox controller?

I did what you did but i can't find drivers for my xbox controller and i am running windows xp sp2.

CrazeD said:
They have another cool one that I should have got instead, but I didn't see it at the time. You can change the LED color to 7 different colors, and mix them and whatnot. Pretty sweet.

I saw it, but I didn't like the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom