How Old Were U When U Built Your First Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been around computers and known how they work since I was 10. But I didn't have the money to finally build my own computer until October '03

I still had my old Dell which I received for Christmas in 2001 and I had quite a bit of nice components in there (80GB Hard Drive, CD-Burner, etc.) So when I bought the parts for my new computer (I received the money for my birthday, which was October 9th) I only had to buy the case, mobo, processor, and ram. As you can see from my profile, I also joined here in October.

Since then I have sold that computer, and I built another computer this Feburary, which would be my second build.

I do have some of a life, but most of my day is spent on the computer. At the minimum I can squeeze in 3 hours of computer time.

1. Wake up at 5 AM, surf the web, check email, etc.
2. Get into the shower at 6:30, then get ready, eat, leave for school at 7:30
3. I get home from school right now at anywhere from 4-5:30 because of football and track
4. Once I get home I eat something, then proceed to the computer where I will probably spend the rest of my night.
5. 9 PM is Battlefield 1942 time. I will play that until around 11-12 then watch a little late night tv and go to bed by 1

I get around 4 hours of sleep. I don't have school today but I plan on going out to the cabin with my cousins and we're going to be doing some shooting, fourwheeling, and building a huge ass fire. I had plans to sleep in today but Amanda spent the night last night and she had my alarm set to go off at 7 because she needed to be at a garage sale [to work it] by 8, and you know how long it takes women to get ready. And I couldn't go back to sleep, so here I am at 9:17 talking to you guys. Woohoo

i just built mine not too long ago and im 25 now. didnt really get into computers until a few years ago.

yeah ive only been into computer for about 5 years since i was 8 and only recenlty have i built myself a computer from old parts i found

I've been into computers for as long as I can remember. I got my brothers to thank for that.

lol.....i can thank my bros for a lot of things..lets c...a lot of my computer knowledge.....uhh.....the pizza i had last night....monst of my money i got.....but then again.....they do more bad things to make me hate them than good things..o well.....what else are brothers for?

started swapping parts around when I was 10 ish dont remember when i first 'built' a computer...soon after im sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom