New guy and I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
well right now I dont even have a PC I am at my neighbors house I am good friends with them and I come over somtiems pop onto there comp and get on here real quick thats why I am not always online lol, and one thing with the site you gave me I am not good at configureing comps thats why I need help lol.

thanks

and just wondering dose monarch computers have a payment plan? because where ever I get this it must have a payment plan,

thanks

and if possible, come with a monitor but if not I can probibly get one some where else, and with this build I was planing on like a 80 GB hard drive because later on I plan on getting a 400, that way it will lower the price now and I will get it later lol.

thanks

Actually you didn't do that bad, but that video would be a big pain in the a until you upgrade so I'd suggest you get something a little better to hold you over.... maybe 6600gt. When dx10 cards come out they'll probably be overpriced for a month.

Network: Intel Pro Gigabite 10/100/1000 network card
for what? That Motherboard has one integrated. If you have some strange use for it ok, otherwise ditch it and save 35-40 dollors.

LINKSYS WMP54GS 802.11G PCI Network card
Mmmm For the price of this card you could upgrade to the 590 wireless edition motherboard for the same price, or pretty close anyway. http://usa.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=0&model=1163&modelmenu=1
thats the specs. Either way its your call.

Power supply upgrade: Thermaltake toughpower 750 watt power supply.
Over kill, 600 is enough to handle anything your going to need currently, the next gen video cards are suppose to suck so much power they'll need .... well basicly their own powersupply... linky
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/Power/PurePower/w0099/w0099.asp
I'm not sure of the reliablity of the tt brand when it somes to PSUs... but Seasonic, PC power and cooling, Entermax, make good psu's.

Cooling FAN: AMD athlon64 certifide CPU fan & Heatsink + 2 extra 3-color LED case fans.
LED fans are usually just..... leds with spinners, get some decent 2 ball bearing fans, they'll flow more air and won't make as much noise. Newegg has all the specs. Is that the stock HSF? if so might want to think about a better unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom