Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft have just released Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3 to the public. The new beta build is available for all the major Windows Platforms. The new beta holds the build number 5450.4, and was compiled on the 23rd of this month.

At a glance, some of the new noticeable features include the ability to drag/move tabs, a few icon/UI changes, as well as some bug fixes and cleanups.

XP SP2

x64

Yup. Have trouble installing it also. M$ gave a bunch of workarounds. Havent tried them yet. Will tomorrow.

Makaveli213 said:
Yup. Have trouble installing it also. M$ gave a bunch of workarounds. Havent tried them yet. Will tomorrow.

Same here, tried 3 times and keep getting a message saying finished installation but it couldnt install properly so reset your system :confused:

The thing is i have reset my system a bunch of times. Heck i even went into 1 of the 2 other OS's i have installed and went back to XP. Not once was i able to get IE7 B3 installed. So it isnt cause of a restart.

I guess i will just have to hack my registry and get it to intstall.

why should one need to hack there registry to get a piece of microsoft software to install properly though

I dont know. For some reason even after multiple restarts it doesnt seem to recognize my Registry entries and i have to hack them to get it to recognize them.

Either that or it doesnt like the fact i have .NET 3.0 installed along with the WDK isntalled.

well i dont have any of that installed or anything fancy, yet i still cant install the **** thing and i refuse to hack my registry just to use it!

I dont really use I.E much anyway so im not too bothered, ill just wait till its out of beta stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom