Monitor?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

balake777

Solid State Member
looking to get a new monitor. Is this one ok?

Dell 21" P1130

If i get a crt i want to at least get a 21". If i end up having to spend around $200 for a good crt i'll just get 19" LCD. the ViewSonic VX922.

LCD

Let me know what you think. thanks

You could get a CRT monitor, 21-inch, off Newegg for a cheaper price.

Also, i don't recommend Dell for monitors, only ViewSonic.

should go ahead and grab a 19" viewsonic lcd, i have a lcd and crt side by side, and the lcd looks so much better.

I only found two 21" monitors on newegg and they were between $360 and $580 before shipping. Even the 19" viewsonics were between $220 and $230 for the CRTs. If there's no cheaper alternative for a good crt, then i guess it's time to get an LCD.

Change of subject, can anybody tell the differnce between 8ms and 2ms LCD? I like the look of the the widescreens, but they don't have anything w/ as good of response as the one i was looking at.

i bought an acer 19" widescreen off of newegg. its 8ms response and its fantastic. the only downside to it is that its not dvi. but it was only $220.

I own a Dell P1110 21" monitor. it's great.
resolution of 2048x1536, and the ability to plug 2 computers into it is useful. especially if I'm repairing another PC, I can use both at once, and just switch between the two

I think it's actually made by Sony BTW

the only thing wrong with it is the amount of space it takes up.

after reading the reviews... i don't think it's the right monitor for me. I'll just go w/ the $100 dell crt and hope for the best.

apokalipse said:
I own a Dell P1110 21" monitor. it's great.
resolution of 2048x1536, and the ability to plug 2 computers into it is useful. especially if I'm repairing another PC, I can use both at once, and just switch between the two

I think it's actually made by Sony BTW

the only thing wrong with it is the amount of space it takes up.

Yes, probably Sony, cause it has a Trinitron tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom