Newegg the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZipZoomFly - Love em. Free shipping, and often lower prices.

TigerDirect - Note: Low prices due to rebates, but rebate process is like a week in H3ll.

Monarch Computer Systems - They sell single pieces of hardware too. Some people don't like them though, but I've never had any personal experience.

Newegg is still the best overall though.

Infomatic said:
ZipZoomFly - Love em. Free shipping, and often lower prices.

TigerDirect - Note: Low prices dur to rebates, but rebate process is like a week in H3ll.

Monarch Computer Systems - They sell single pieces of hardware too. Some people don't like them though, but I've never had any personal experience.

Newegg is still the best overall though.

I used ZZF alot back when it was GoogleGear (got threatened by THE google for the name) anywyas, I liek them theyre decently low prices, BUT I've found that the reason that they have cheaper shipping is because they are a few bux more expensive..

I just go to all of them to find the best price (incl SH)

you can also use meta search engines like pricewatch or pricegrabber.

and of course theres EBAY.. (I HOPE you never use it for comptuer parts :p )

Newegg all the way. If you do somehow get a defetive something, the return process is so easy. Also the reviews help a lot.

I just got done ordering $350 worth of parts off of zzf. I think Newegg and ZZF are about even most of the time. Like half of the items are cheaper to get at ZZF and the other half are cheaper at Newegg. But mainly it's just by a few dollars.

Yes, thats true; ZZF is for the more experienced people who know exactly what they're looking for, specs and all. Newegg is a lot friendlier to the beginner and gives more specs than you'll ever need -- In a very user-friendly fashion.

newegg is great, but TigerDirect is also good.

I have ordered a number of parts from them, and my delivery was very quick.

Also, newegg does rebates as well, and rebates are really an issue with the manufacturer trying to lower prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom