Is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? theres SLI mobos for that socket so obviusly there will be crossfire ones...

If I had to guess...your typical Computer-Illeterate gamer who knows next to crap about computer hardware and wanted to show off what he didn't have.

Pepsiboy has a way of coming on here to confirm things that others tell him that he doesn't think are possible. They usually aren't.

Infomatic said:
If I had to guess...your typical Computer-Illeterate gamer who knows next to crap about computer hardware and wanted to show off what he didn't have.

Pepsiboy has a way of coming on here to confirm things that others tell him that he doesn't think are possible. They usually aren't.

As much as people may hate that hes 100% true. When he said I was getting a sweet computer I thought he was getting a amd x2 2gb ram dual 7900gt. But 1000 pounds for faked x550 crossfire 3200 CLAWHAMMER and 1gb of who knows what ram. Its crazy. He doesnt even care he was ripped off becuase "He gets 70fps in BF2". I find some people to be so dumb!

He also just now said he had issues after playing cs source and it lagged really bad with fps and ping. He said "hey i found that after i defragged my files it worked and my highest ping was 60". WTF?

ask him what drugs he takes, I want some of those myself.

Btw to P.P., nope S754 can also have PCI-E and they even have dual PCI-E slots sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom