S.O.S.! Bundle water cooling kit.. which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
Alright here's the deal, tomorrow my uncle goes to Thailand, and he told me he's willing to get me any water cooling kit I want him to as long as its a bundle and he does not need to order parts for it seperatly because he has no time to and he also knows utterly nothing about computers.

so, I want to know what bundle kit you suggest that supports Socket 478[till I replace my machine it wont have any use unless it supports this] and LGA775 [and if possible the AMD's AM2 socket incase I will eventualy go for that instead of a conroe]

and also I want it to come with a GPU block along with a CPU block so I won't need to start buying parts later on..

Last thing now.... if it can be good looking [like UV sensitive etc] its a plus, if not, no matter the liquid I could affored eventualy in my own country.

oh and the budget.... from 50$ up to 120-130$ one, if its any higher then its just not worth it cause I can get a decent bundle in my country for 200$.

Thanks in advance, every advice counts!

-Jo.

cool, i doubt anyone knows ofa good thailand store but it doesnt matter as long as I get a model name of a good kit

anything that is better than a Gigabyte GH-PCU22-VG [or was it VH, nvm.. the one in the shape of a rocket that generates as much sound as a rocket too]

I just want a decent cooling solution, not something to keep me below freezing point :) And I don't have 150-200$ to spend on a w/c kit otherwise i'd get a high end costum one.

btw, the first kit [cheapest]... it looks cool but how much would that be in USD??? followin my calculations its something like 179$ right? Well, I hope that in Thailand its cheaper, otherwise no chance I can get it :( Unless my uncle decides to buy it FOR me including the payment, lol. [i'm not greedy enough to ask him to though... but I do have a Bday in a month, lol.]

Sure, As I don't need two kidneys and the testicles looks like one at winter.. I guess I could get a nice w/c for those :D

But I like to keep'em anyway, i'm a greedy ******* I like to have it all..

So, any other suggestions? Though I Really liked that Swiftech H20-80 Micro... maybe diffrent users opinion on it?

sadly it has no GPU block, but I guess I can always get one later right?

Oh and the fact that the radiator is only 80mm.. isn't that bad?

btw, I have a huge case [full tower] with holes ready for water cooling, so if you chose it because its a kit that can fit into small cases then now you know that space is not my problem at all, just the price rofl.

Ok could you just link me to the Swiftech H20-120 please so I can get a general idea of a price?

And this is now getting urgent cause my uncle leaves country really soon, are there any Thermaltake bundles that will perform the same but cost less [100$-120$ range??] I need as many options to pass on to him as possible, I don't want to give him just one model name..

Remember, required features:

s 478/ 775 A MUST!, if possible the AM2 aswell.
price, 100-150$.
if possible, good looking please.
must be a bundle[so I dont need to order parts seperatly, my uncle knows NOTHING about these kind of things]
if possible, have a gpu block in it aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom