Interesting question,is it possible to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivy

Baseband Member
Is it possible to have a mac operating system on a pc,just like how apple has bootcamp,Is it possible to get a mac OS on a windows pc?

do they have those?I mean the real reason i want it to mac is because it doesn't get spyware,will that work?

It must certainly be possible if a Mac computer can load Windows but as of right now I don't think so.

but lets just say that I do get mac on windows,if I am on the macintosh part of the computer,will it be virus and spyware free like a normal mac

well, with an emulator, you would be using the Macintosh platform, but everything would be loaded to your usual C: drive.

Yes it should be for the most part virus' and spyware are coded to destroy Windows you can have as many virus' as you want on a Linux or UNIX system and for the most part it will not affect them as the code us useless.

But you are still subject to boot loader hijackers you may contract when using Windows.

ok. look up pear pc. its an emulator and their page(http://pearpc.net/links.php) has a bunch of tutorials on how to do this. the bad thing is that you need to have the actuals os installation cd's, or an iso to install the os into the emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom